Arbor Adjustable Bed
Arbor offers elegant traditional style with a slightly arched frame and scooped edges. Choose from 54″ or 64″ height to suit your space, and add optional nailheads in brass, pewter or two-tone for added classic charm.
- Available in Queen, King, California King, Split King and Split California King
- Countersunk holes and flat-head bolts in solid steel brackets for superior strength.
- 360 degrees of complete upholstery – Back of headboard completely finished.
- Elevated comfort and control using power head, back, lumbar, and foot adjustability with dual-zone massage with the touch of a button. Controlled via a wireless handheld remote or mobile app.
- Pre-programmed memory positions: TV watching, Zero-Gravity, Anti snore.
- Favourite sleep positions can be saved with its two programmable memory positions for personalized comfort.
- Motion sensor light function for those night time visits to the bathroom!
- Multi-coloured under LED lighting with integrated USB-A and USB-C charging ports.
- Synchronization cable can be easily added or removed for any split beds
Available in 54″ and 64″ headboard height options and any fabric or leather. Solid wood legs with 3 finish options: Espresso, Grey or Walnut or in Solid Metal with a brushed Nickel finish. Add optional nailheads in brass, pewter or two-tone for added classic charm.
- Matte black countersunk bolts and solid steel brackets ensures strength and stability paired with a steel constructed adjustable bed mechanism
- Kiln-dried wood frame is benchmade from a combination of solid and engineered wood products that are interlocked and glued to ensure strength and durability.
This model is available in all Palliser fabrics and all Palliser top grain leathers.
Although also available in a leather match (real leather where you have direct contact and the rest is a colour matching vinyl) we choose not to offer this as an option for our customers, as the leather far outlasts the vinyl.
ARBOR adjustable bed product information sheet here
ARBOR adjustable bed instruction manual here