Perfect for the whole family, the Westpoint collection offers classic comfort and structured silhouette with extra-wide seating. A modern approach to motion, the Westpoint collection features padded foam arm cushions and refined topstitching details.
The Westpoint features the option of power activation in brushed metallic finish or a manual outside handle that enables personalized comfort. The full pad over chaise ensures maximized comfort in the recline position.
The clean, structured design and wide seat cushions make the Westpoint a comfortable yet versatile choice for your home.
- Manual recline with pull latch, finished in an attractive gunmetal gray or
- Power recline with a two button power toggle switch
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort. Cushions are attached along a seam using a zipper or other removable fastening method. Cushions can be removed or lifted up.
- Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
This model is available in all Palliser fabrics and all Palliser leathers.
Although also available in a leather match (real leather where you sit and touch and the rest is a colour matching vinyl) we choose not to offer this as an option for our customers.