The Madeline brings a sense of femininity and easy comfort, in addition to an exceptionally enjoyable extra bed, to any space. Slim, rounded arms feature a slight flare at the top, elevating the simple shape with a dash of understated elegance. Single topstitching complements the outside arm pull and adds visual interest. This model comes with removable arms that are screwed into place once your sofa is in your chosen position – Making it ideal for getting through small entrances and narrow passageways.
- Maximum weight capacity – 600 lbs
- All sofa bed pieces have an easy open and close operation, seat and back cushions remain attached during opening and closing.
- Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Attached seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap. Cushions are fully attached to the frame and cannot be removed.
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort. Cushions are attached along a seam using a zipper or other removable fastening method. Cushions can be removed or lifted up.
- Tight back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort. Cushions are an integrated, indistinguishable part of the frame or seat back.
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Twin size features 1 back cushion over 1 seat cushion
- Double size features 2 back cushions over 2 seat cushions
- Queen size features 3 back cushions over 3 seat cushions
Covers Available in:
This model is available in all Palliser fabrics and all Palliser leathers.
Although also available in a leather match (real leather where you sit and touch and the rest is a colour matching vinyl) we choose not to offer this as an option for our customers.